Naples is a wonderful city. A World Heritage city that is full of historical treasures and celebrated for its pasta and pizzas. The historic center, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, with its narrow alleys and morbid charm. Piazza Bellini, by day a quiet square with cafes to relax from the hustle and bustle in the nearby Via dei Tribunali, at night a popular hangout of young Neapolitans. One of the most important archaeological museums in the world. Stylish small bars in the trendy nightlife area of the Chiaia quarter. The panoramic view of the Bay of Naples and the Vesuvio from Castel Sant'Elmo. Explore this special city with us!
Day 1 -
• Independent arrival to your hotel.
• Accommodation and free time for shopping and dinner.
• Overnight at your hotel.
Naples is one of the most fascinating and authentic places in Italy and even if you are a Italy-holic Naples will surprise you with its exuberance and colors. The largest historic city centre in Europe, with monumental churches, scenic views, original pizzas and small gay scene.
The third largest city in Italy (behind Rome and Milan) welcome you with all of its amazing landscapes of the Naples Bay, Mt. Vesuvius and its passionate people. Due to its history, Naples is a place rich of historical places to visit, squares to meet locals and a fantastic nightlife to experience.
Start your visit of the city with Spaccanapoli. It literally means “Naples Splitter” and is a cobbled street that divides Naples in two parts. This is the real central hub for locals. Here is the place where you can find pasta in any size, color and shape (even penis pasta!), limoncello, coffee and pastry.
Continue walking in Via Toledo to enjoy a real Neapolitan, to experience pure Italy and discover many epic attractions. Via Toledo is the heart of Naples and Via Chiaia is the shopping district of the city. A the end of the street you will arrive in Piazza Plebiscito that is undoubtedly the main square in Naples. It is a truly fantastic place to visit.
A stop to Cafe Gambrinus is the perfect way to enjoy a traditional Italian coffee and to taste a gelato! Believe us, the creaminess of the ice cream here is just unbelievable!
Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices!
Day 2 -
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Together with your LGBT Friendly Guide, you will discover the magic and the secrets of the city!
• The best way to have a complete look of Naples from the centre until the panoramic zone in a short time. Sightseeing of about 2 hours with a small group tour led by a professional guide and operated with little minibuses.
• Pick up in hotel and first stop at the cathedral to visit its treasure chapel and S.Restituta basilica.
• Drive to the town Hall square where’s the New Castle built by French family of Anjou and go on to Posillipo area and stop on S.Antonio church terrace to get the best view of the city and the bay.
• End of the tour in Plebiscite square to see the front of the Royal Palace, the beautiful church of St.Francesco di Paola in its neoclassic style, Umberto I gallery and San Carlo theatre. Teatro San Carlo was one of the most important theaters in Italy and today it maintains much of its original charm.
• Free time for lunch on your own tasting local specialities and for shopping, relax or individual visits.
A walk on the seafront promenade is a must-do of every trip to Naples. From the promenade you can see the panorama of Mount Vesuvius, Capri and Ischia! A true unforgettable place of the city!
From the promenade you will be able to see the Castel dell’Ovo.This castle was constructed in early 6th century BC and is now open to the public. Come in, explore the structure and walk through the passageways looking out into the sea.
• In the evening farewell dinner at a local restaurant.
• Afterwards don't lose the opportunity to dance the night away at a Gay Party in one of the most popular gay disco of the city.
Naples has a vibrant gay nightlife and the people are very welcoming. A good place to start the night is by going to Piazza Bellini in the University district for a couple of drinks and to meet locals. Here you can drink at the gay friendly Bar Fiorillo and meet many other friendly guys to have fun with. The gay life in Naples is very active during the weekends and it offers one of the most fun and extravagant Italian gay experiences.
• Overnight in Naples.
Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Exclusive Tickets for Gay Discos with special prices!
Day 3 -
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Free time for relax and shopping.
• Afterwards transfer by your own from the hotel to the Airport, or Train Station.
Rainbow Tips: Want to stay longer? We can provide you Extra Nights and Excursions ! *Subject to availability.