Relaxing, fun and enjoyable clothing optional gay sailing cruise from Trogir (Split) to the Kornati islands. On the way we will sail up the Skradin river to visit the stunning Krka waterfalls National Park.
A combination of charming typical Croatian picturesque villages such as Primosten, Trogir and Drvenik and of course the famous rugged moon landscape from the Kornati islands.
• Fly to: Split - Kastela International Airport (SPU)
• Fly from: Split - Kastela International Airport (SPU)
• Boarding after 17:00 pm first day, Trogir
• Disembarking before 09:00 am last day, Trogir (Split)
Come join us also for Croatia Islands Au Naturel Nude Gay Sailing Cruise, more details here.
• Carefully selected sailing cruise itinerary
• Your accommodation on the yacht
• The professional guidance of a gay skipper
• Bed linen & towels
• Dinghy + outboard
• Diesel & gaz
• End cleaning yacht
• Your flights/transfers
• Reservation fee € 55 p/person
• Food/drinks & occasional mooring fees