Bahamas Gay Group Cruise 2019
7 nights from/to Cape Liberty, New Jersey
April 6 13, 2019
Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas
Join us on Pied Piper gay group cruise as we set sail on Royal Caribbean's newest ship, Anthem of the Seas to Bahamas! WOW! This is how this ship is described as she has all the newest features you can possibly imagine in a cruise ship, including many different onboard restaurants, fun new entertainment possibilities, and the excitement and excellent service you've come to expect from Royal Caribbean! We'll set sail from Cape Liberty, New Jersey (convenient to New York City and Newark Airport) for this seven-nights cruise to Florida and the Bahamas! A great way to get away on this exciting new ship!
Relax on our Bahamas cruise vacation from the Cape Liberty. Build sandcastles on powdery beaches, splash around in a private aqua park or simply let the Bahamian breeze on your hammock be your escape. Royal Caribbean gay friendly Bahamas cruise offers something for everyone to enjoy.
Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas
There's only one word that can possibly sum up Royal Caribbean newest ship, Anthem of the Seas: WOW! Newly designed staterooms, game-changing technology, groundbreaking venues and the best dining ever are just the start of what you'll find onboard. By taking a quantum leap forward with the second ship in RCCL Quantum class, Royal Caribbean are holding up to the promise of building ships that take you to new heights.
Get ready to be WOWed by Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas, a ship unlike any other! Anthem of the Seas is the second ship of its class, representing a quantum leap forward in style and innovation. Featuring some of Royal Caribbean's most advanced staterooms, the ship includes 373 virtual balcony cabins in addition to an amazing 1,570 traditional ones. The ship's venues are cutting-edge, with spaces such as Two70 degrees, a multi-level great room with, you guessed it, a 270 degree panoramic view of the ocean, and SeaPlex, one of the largest indoor activity spaces at sea, where guests can partake in bumper cars, circus school, and roller skating. Still looking for more ways to have fun? Check out RipCord by iFly, the first skydiving experience to be included on a ship, or take a breathtaking 300 foot trip up in the air on North Star, a jewel shaped glass capsule engineered to give you the most memorable views of a once in a lifetime journey.
Go swimming with dolphins and kaleidoscopic fish or discover the thrill of parasailing and soar above the sea. Find out about the real Pirates of the Caribbean or go on a snorkelling tour over the lost city of Atlantis.
Hit the casinos and shops of Nassau or hang out in a hammock on Coco Cay, our very own private island. With film-set beaches, wall-to-wall sunshine and world-class attractions, the Bahamas is the perfect holiday destination.
Cape Liberty, New Jersey
Cape Liberty Cruise Port is located on the New York Harbor in Bayonne, New Jersey, and is just seven miles from New York City and three miles from Newark Liberty International Airport. Guests on cruises from New York can enjoy the port's waterfront location and convenience to the Big Apple. Visitors have easy access to everything New York City has to offer. They also have quick access to the historic roots of Northern New Jersey. Convenient guest parking is located adjacent to the cruise terminal.
• As a symbol of democracy and freedom, the Statue of Liberty is recognized around the world and is synonymous with the United States. You can reach Liberty Island by ferry, departing from Jersey City, New Jersey.
• Take a tour of Ellis Island and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. From 1892 to 1954, the island was the gateway for more than 12-million immigrants to the United States.
• Explore the Liberty Science Center located in Liberty State Park in Jersey City, New Jersey which features hundred of interactive exhibits, shows, demonstrations and the nation's largest IMAXTM Dome Theater.
• Visit the Bayonne Bridge in Bayonne, New Jersey, which is one of the longest steel arch bridges in the world. It's not only impressive in size, but also in looks. When it opened in 1931, the American Institute for Steel Construction named the bridge the "Most Beautiful Steel Arch."
• See more than a century's worth of fire-fighting history at the Chief John T. Brennan Fire Museum in Bayonne, New Jersey. First used in 1870, the firehouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Buildings
Port Canaveral, Florida
The gateway to Central Florida, Port Canaveral provides access to the wonderful theme parks and entertainment complexes of Orlando, the spectacular wonders of the Kennedy Space Center and the natural habitats of the alligator and Florida manatee.
• Experience the wonders of the Kennedy Space Center with the whole family. See, hear and touch NASA's glorious past, inspiring present and exciting future. Stroll through the Rocket Garden, home of Apollo and Gemini-era rockets, board life-size replicas of the space shuttle Explorer and see spacecraft that have actually orbited the Earth.
• Take an exciting and educational airboat tour into central Florida's Everglades. As you travel deep into the wilderness, you'll glide over a sea of grass into the pristine fresh-water eco-system of Bald Cypress Swamp, where alligators and other wildlife abound.
• Explore Cocoa Beach, made famous by "I Dream of Jeannie," just a short drive from Port Canaveral and south of the Kennedy Space Center. You'll be charmed by the unique shops, many parks and 12 miles of beaches.
For a city now known for its warming sun and balmy breezes, Nassau has a tumultuous past. First settled by the English, the area was contested by England, France and Spain. For many years, Nassau was a home base for notorious pirates, and it was burned to the ground by the Spanish three different times. Since 1740, however, visitors from all over the world in search of both relaxation and adventure have made Nassau their favorite destination.
• Visit the luxurious Bahamian resort, Atlantis in Paradise Island. Interact with amazing dolphins at Atlantis Dolphin Cay, one of the largest dolphin habitats in the world. Register for the Aquaventure program, the premier water park in the Caribbean, and participate on a Discover Atlantis Tour. View more than 50,000 fascinating species of marine life in the largest open air aquarium in the world.
• Take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get up close and personal with a dolphin. Have your picture taken while kissing these loving creatures, learn about their anatomy, and pet and feed them while standing in waist-deep water. All at the wonderful facility that is home to Universal Studios' Flipper, who starred in the 1996 movie with the same name.
• Take a break and relax on your own semi-private island. Located just a short boat ride away from Nassau, Blackbeard's Cay is surrounded by crystal-clear turquoise water, sandy beaches and swaying palm trees. Or better yet, check out the Stingray Adventure. This amazing experience could easily be the highlight of your trip.
• Relive the swashbuckling past on an exciting pirates and dungeons tour of Fort Charlotte and the Pirates of Nassau Museum. (Eye patches and peg legs not included.)
• Go on a glass-bottom-boat tour for a glimpse into the underwater world of the Bahamas.
• Visit Predator Lagoon where you'll see sharks, barracuda and many other creatures from the deep.
• Join the fun crowd of thrill seeking SUB aquanauts for an undersea experience you'll be telling all your friends about.
• While in Nassau, experience the wonders of a majestic coral reef or the intrigue of a sunken wreck on a dive excursion.
Surrounded by the gentle, translucent waters of the Bahamas chain lies the secluded island of CocoCay®, an eco-certified private destination. Reserved exclusively for cruise ship guests, this 140-acre tropical paradise was awarded a Gold-Level Eco-Certification by Sustainable Travel International™ for its environmentally friendly activities and tours. With its white-sand beaches and spectacular surroundings, CocoCay is a wonderland of adventures. Explore new aquatic facilities, nature trails and a ton of great places to just sit back, relax and enjoy a tropical drink.
• Discover many ways to relax or go on a unique adventure in CocoCay. One of our private island's most popular options takes you down the coast aboard a waverunner. Fly past Great Stirrup Cay Lighthouse, Slaughter Harbor and Starfish Alley. It's a thrilling ride in the Bahamas that's worth taking.
• Enjoy Caylana's Aqua Park, a fun-filled floating playground for all ages.
• Take an exhilarating ride in the skies on a parasail. Soar 400 feet above the island and take in an unforgettable bird's-eye view.
• Spend the day relaxing in a hammock on the beach and enjoy our island-style seaside barbecue.
• Explore the island through other eco-tours, from a guided nature walk that ends in a secluded beach to leisurely kayaking and snorkeling adventures.
• While you're on the island, give snorkeling a try and check out the beautiful coral reefs, colorful tropical fish and sunken wrecks. Enjoy it even more knowing you're supporting an environmentally friendly private destination.
• This private island doesn't have any restaurants or shops, but our private beach offers mixed and frozen drinks that are out of this world. Order yours from a shady hammock to capture the true spirit of CocoCay.